Safer Service 9:45am-10:15am.
This Worship Service is held in the gym for those who are in the vulnerable age group who might have a concern for potential health risk. This service is also for those who might work with a vulnerable population and who want to be extra cautions with their exposure to others. What makes this a Safer Service?
- Masks will be worn at all times. If you meet the qualifications for a mask wearing exemption, this is not the service for you to come to.
- There will be a separate entrance and exit from others who might be in the building (door #4 on the south side of the gym).
- Smaller group of 25 people or less.
- 6ft physical distancing when coming in and out of the building as well as before and after being seated (no handshaking and hugs please).
- There will be no singing.
This is not a video live feed or recorded service. The preaching will be live and in person.
North Kids Ministry resumed September 13!
- 8:30am Worship Service: Nursery/Toddler (infant - age 3).
- 10:45am Worship Service: Nursery/Toddler, Compass Jr. (age 3 - K), Compass (K - 5th Grade).
- Kid's Worship bags and activity sheets will still be available for those who choose to keep their kids in the Worship Service with them.